YZ 250 blaster FINALLY ALIVE!!!

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
here is a quick vid of the first start up. hopefully have a few more vids by the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
definately right among my top few favorites, this bike has it all, awesome suspension, a KOR built yz 250 motor, heelie nerfs, beadlocks, extended anti-vibe stem ect. ect.
you're inspiring me bro !!!!!!

thanks fellas, i rode it once to put around the yard, still have to bleed the front brakes and i guess im gonna have to make a bracket for the rear yfz caliper cuz i figured i would have a roundhouse swingarm already. should be riding by this evening hopefully

i must have missed something. i thought it already had a yz250 motor in it??? what did ken do to this one?

thank you lord for giving this man the money to build the all mighty yz250 blaster lol WOW incredible build and if you ever sell it i'm first in line my blaster would have been sold within th first 5 minutes so i could buy this beutiful bike

posted this in my build thread but ima post it here too

almost made a full ride today until something broke....the left side mount i had for the cfm airbox broke on the frame and the boot kept popping off the carb but i managed to get a little video before we left. the motor is top notch and will rip your arms off and throw you off if your not hanging on i know i almost got chunked off a couple times.....only word to describe the motor is VIOLENT. i let one of my friends ride it and he didnt go far before he turned around and came back, he got off and just said nope and got back on his 3 wheeler. will wheelie every gear no problem. im running 14 40 gearing but i think im gonna drop 2 teeth on the rear sprocket and spread my gears out just a little bit. its only a matter off seconds before im in last gear. im only running 18's right now so that help too much. Ken did an outstanding job on the motor and i couldnt be happier with the motor. Just to let some of you guys know ken can do any motor out there 2 or 4 stroke not just blasters...he will be getting all my motor work from now on and my friends as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome build man!!!!!! been following since day 1 and so glad that its all done and you're riding! looks crazy violent. I would love to throw a leg over that thing

just plain sick, i want one !!!!!

Last edited: