Youtube- Our Riding video !!!

Jan 22, 2008
Hey all,

My bro just finished up a movie he's been working on.

Its from several weeks of riding w/ some of my friends... Just wanted to post it up, maybe someone will enjoy it !!!

Comments are welcome.

Thanks !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its over in New Jersey near Clementon Park.

Its about 25 miles from Philly, maybe 35 minute ride..

Probably about 500 acres back there, its huge... Very ideal for riding, theres huge open areas where you can just fly, theres hundreds of jumps and ramps all different sizes.. Theres trails that run through the woods around the perimeter of the place also..

This video is made of clips from one of our first times there. Since then, we've become more comfortable w/ the jumps for some more air !!

We go every Sunday. If someone wants directions or an address to the place PM me. I heard youre not supposed to ride back there, but theres usually a dozen or so people every week & we've never had a problem... You would need a 4x4 vehicle to drive down there, or you could try parking on the street & just riding in.. Risk getting a ticket though !!

oooo nice lol ... well officer theres usually like 12 of us back here? and we didnt know... we didnt.. honestly its my first time here im sorry.. im.. im sorry.. can you just you know.. let me go? please?

Now for some constructive criticism:
well over a minute and a half to get to the first action is a little long, and ditch the "jesus christ he is fast" otherwise a cool vid.