Yfz450 plastics on a blaster?

I tried this at one time but ended up just ordering new blaster plastic because i got tired of trying to make the front fit and look good without cutting the yfz fenders all up. If it didnt work on the blaster i wanted to still be able to use them on my yfz as a back up. The back fenders will work pretty easily but the problem i had with the front was getting everything lined up right where the yfz front fenders meet with the yfz gas tank cover. and also if i can remember right theres a huge open spot in front of the steering stem with the yfz fenders. But you might be able to do what i did with raptor 700 front fenders and just cut the fenders off the 1 piece front and mount them as 2 separate fenders and then use the blaster middle piece.....if that makes since. i dont think i have the pics anymore but ill double check

I was only really interested in the rear plastics anyway as id like to keep some of the blaster appearance in there, some pics if you do have them would be highly appreciated !!

That was the problem, here in the UK they are too darn expensive !! i was quoted £358 ($562) for just the rear fender which i am not willing to pay, but i can get a new yfz 450 rear fender for only £95 ($150)

That was the problem, here in the UK they are too darn expensive !! i was quoted £358 ($562) for just the rear fender which i am not willing to pay, but i can get a new yfz 450 rear fender for only £95 ($150)

i could get get you one for probably less than 150..... idk hw much it would cost to ship it to the uk though

i know its late but i seen this thread a few times whilst researching blasters n thought id pipe up as will be posting a guide to how ive managed to fit mine

i went with YZF due to cost of raptor ive mounted the rear and kept the blaster seat and tank cover im halfway through mounting the front panel as one piece and have a few ideas around the gap you would see in front of the tank, so far i think the look is worth it both financially and effort wise

i know its late but i seen this thread a few times whilst researching blasters n thought id pipe up as will be posting a guide to how ive managed to fit mine

i went with YZF due to cost of raptor ive mounted the rear and kept the blaster seat and tank cover im halfway through mounting the front panel as one piece and have a few ideas around the gap you would see in front of the tank, so far i think the look is worth it both financially and effort wise

20160129_080251.jpg