yfz450 front fenders and z400 shock, waiting for top end to come in.

mjstone85

Jun 1, 2008
richland, wa
well here are some pics of yfz450 front fenders and z400 shock. my top end is supposed to come in tomorrow. had it ported and more by kennedy_power!

2zpjdiw.jpg

1zggpzd.jpg

qwyeqv.jpg

2hzk0gw.jpg

2iloosw.jpg

20t5wzt.jpg

i5vqmt.jpg

20u8mea.jpg

2mniwzm.jpg

rktpco.jpg

Reactions: mr_3_0_5
Yeah, you have an awesome garage. Right now in our garage we have a Foreman and a Ranger XP crammed in. I can probably squeeze one more quad in sideways behind them. Its kinda small. But the blaster is looking really good so far. Keep up the good work.

Wow!! This the first I've seen with this mod. Something tells me it will not be the last.
How about a write up of the complete set-up?
By the way, great garage.
TORKER.

well i got my top end from kennedy_power today. just painting the cylinder and head right now. i am going back out to the garage to take pics of every thing i got so i can post them up!

Last edited:
just got it running a little bit ago, my god it sounds good!!! i'll have to warm up engine tomorrow so i can re-torque the bolts. (it's midnight now) i'll try to get some videos too.

Reactions: Street2uned
yeah and does the z400 shock mount right up? thats my next endeavor is, oh and that gagrage made me drool...dreams of mine when i buy a house! good job can't wait for the pics and vids