Yet another 2-stroke

2_Smoked

Feb 10, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR
www.myspace.com
Could not pass this up, Honda cr250. Bottom end just rebuilt, new crank bearings. Needs a new cdi $300 B) It would make for such a cool motor swap....;)

l_ae22922139f141cdaa2e3337d61f3692.jpg

looks like a pretty nice bike to tear apart man. but then again, i'm way more at home on a quad lol

Yeah, it is in pretty good shape. I figure I'll get the cdi for it and see how I like it. Its just exactly the motor I want....250cc's, liquid cooled. I would definitely trade it for an lt250 or a 250r. I don't really ride dirtbikes but I had to have it lol.

dude fix that thing up, keep it and maintain it. ur gonna out grow ur blaster dirtbike way more fun if u kno how to ride one. i wish i had that and i could tear it apart and rebuild it. restore it to its old glory. thats sh*ts EFFIN FAST!!!

Awesome bro, put the 250 in your blaster and save the bike so if you out grow your blaster you can put the motor back in the bike frame.....I:I And get another blaster frame to store the blaster motor in...

Thanks guys. I'm going to get this thing as nice as I can and get something with four wheels. I am going to ride it for a bit just to check it out, but as for growing out the Blaster, it is what it is. I'll always want to keep my Blaster and I want to get another one. I have already wanted a Banshee for a while, or a 250 in the meantime.