yb200's build....

looking killer yb, im likeing the numbers they give it a racey touch. do you plan on raceing this year? im thinking about doing some local yocal drag raceing at fairs this spring/summer but we will see

looking killer yb, im likeing the numbers they give it a racey touch. do you plan on raceing this year? im thinking about doing some local yocal drag raceing at fairs this spring/summer but we will see

i am going to either flat track or harescramble or both not sure yet

I didn't care much for that hood at first but with the number on it it looks very good.You piced the number I voted for so you get some rep.Your doing a very good job YB.

i am going to either flat track or harescramble or both not sure yet

thats cool .... I would like to do some hare scrambles too one day ...on the blaster? Hell No but on the KDXI:I

there is alot of possers around my area who put numbers on there bikes and they can't ride fast enough to stay out of my way..

and the motorcross guys you should see some of them, when they get in the woods they freak out and go slow

I consider myself as a slow rider, average 25-30 mph in the woods and 15-20mph in the single track

bike looks sweet YB

BEFORE

23qynao.jpg

PRETTY MUCH DONE SOME SMALL MINOR THINGS TO DO

v5whw7.jpg

e5faya.jpg

214qs12.jpg

2h7kqv4.jpg

man this was a hell of a transformation from the old ride.....lots more attention to detail this time, killer job on the whole project man

thanks guys.....i have some decals comming but they are from slant eye country so itll prolly be another week before i see them

Gotta agree with blasterdude27. I love it, but something with the hood. I kinda like the 03-06 hood and fenders better. Looks great though man. Nice job.