Yamaha blaster top speed

Mine with my bumper can do ludicrous speed...
spaceballs.jpg
LudicrousSpeed.jpg
spaceballs2.gif
10841778_profile_mbox_backgroundjpg.gif

my blaster goes 55 but it was over the wight limit with me and dad it went 55 acording to the speedometer prolly goes faster. i want to know how faste does my other one go
mods bored 10 over
toomey kit?

my blaster goes 55 but it was over the wight limit with me and dad it went 55 acording to the speedometer prolly goes faster. i want to know how faste does my other one go
mods bored 10 over
toomey kit?

not much faster then stock my friend...only thing you have is a toomey...50-55

hey guys i was wondering how fast you think my blaster would go in mph. i have a performance spark plug, full fmf exhaust, boysen dual stage power reeds 290 main jet stock pilot, advanced timing(roughly 3mm over and a k&N strait out of the stock carb

hey guys i was wondering how fast you think my blaster would go in mph. i have a performance spark plug, full fmf exhaust, boysen dual stage power reeds 290 main jet stock pilot, advanced timing(roughly 3mm over and a k&N strait out of the stock carb

54 mph .

Ahhh, dead thread revival...
My KTM Blaster was sprocketed for 73mph at one point.
full

That, gentlemen, is too damn fast on a Blaster.
Even with a 3" extension to the swingarm and tires pumped up to max.
It wanted to swap ends WAY to easy. Scary at speed. Death will come fast.
The close ratio motocross transmission meant i had to balance top speed with slow speed capability.
I settled on 60-65mph top speed so I still had low enough gearing to get over rocks.

full

My Raptor, seen on the left here, could do just shy of 80mph with the right sprocketing.
Longer and 100 lbs heavier (more polar moment of inertia) and with lower sidewall tires better for speed, it was still a scary ride at speed. I settled for 70 mph sprocketing and was very happy.
That 125 KTM on the right is mine as well.
It is street legal and my typical highway sprockets and tires will do 87 mph. With a 125!
As it is here with knobbies and big sprocket it will do 60-65 mph with the wide ratio ECX gearbox.

My big bore stroker is no faster than a good working stocker. About 55 mph.
full

While it might if sprocketed up, I want to rock crawl, so I don't want to give up low speed capability.
Besides, 55mph is about as fast as I want to go on big meat tires.

My son's Blasters (one seen on left) are made for more rpm and speed.
full

Even the high reving DT200 powered Blaster is only sprocketed for about 65mph max.
full

Low profile tires pumped hard and 4" swingarm extensions help speed stability.
I've clocked him at over 60mph (65mph?) on all of his far from stock Blasters.
Which is indeed about the same speed as his Banshee.
Just plain scary on low pressure tires.

I consistently go 72-73 mph on 3 psi and could always use more. No such thing as fast enough..