Yamaha Blaster Sizes?

Brains43

May 24, 2018
New guy here, I'm thinking about buying a Yamaha Blaster, and from what I've seen they look pretty small. Im about 6'3, and 155 pounds. I have a shoe size of 14/15 (yep.) Basically a real tall and lanky guy. Could a blaster fit on me, comfortably at least? Thank u to whoever responds.

You could changing out handle bars to high bend to make it comfortable to ride. I would get different quad.

Okay, I have intentions of getting a 2000 Yamaha Blaster 250 (Picture listed below). Im a skinny guy like I said, would it still be possible for me to ride it? If not can you recommend a 2 stroke ATV that I could possibly ride? Thanks. Oh, the reason it looks like that is because the owner put Raptor Plastic's on it.

Attachments

• blaster.PNG
    blaster.PNG
    395.6 KB · Views: 599
we've had a 6'8" Sasquatch on here that rode blasters, it can be done.
like suggested, aftermarket high bend bars may be needed to clear your knees when sitting and at full turn on the bars.
btw.....blasters are only 200cc, boring them .50 oversize does not make them 250's, but it's a common misconception.

btw.... looks like someone put different plastics and bumper on it ?
and those bars are already pretty high, just keep them rolled forward like they are and they should clear your knees.
you can also add spacers under them to gain another 1"-ish

Yeah, thank you for the help. He added Yamaha raptor plastics to the blaster instead of the original parts. Just asking simple questions because it'll be my first 2 stroke quad I've ever rode. My final question is where could I find some good High bend bars? Aside from that, thank you all for answering in short notice