yamaha blaster compatible carbs

bcolella4

Nov 26, 2012
new jersey
hey guys just wondering some carbs that can be comatible with the blaster 34mm and 35mm. ik that trx250r will with a bigger or modded intake booot swap but anyone know anymore carbs thanks guysI:II:II:II:II:II:I

You can get a boot for most sizes. Why not just buy one garunteed to fit?

What mods do you have done? Chances are you do not NEED a new carb, and it will take away more performance than give depending on your current mods

i have kor port and polish k&n strait filter timing advance, head mod by kor ,power reeds i live in nj. i also have an fmf full pipe with it bored .40 over

Modifying the intake boot is not a good idea. Do it right or risk failure. 28 Mik fits stock boot, maybe 30 OKO/Kehien.

Carb size should also be determined by where and how you ride.

Modifying the intake boot is not a good idea. Do it right or risk failure. 28 Mik fits stock boot, maybe 30 OKO/Kehien.

Carb size should also be determined by where and how you ride.

Agreed. I would get a 34mm pj. Should cost around 120 for both, give or take.

i should run stock timing? and i just rebuilt my clutch just with new plates and stuff and i tryed to ride it it wouldnt even go it just sits there in gear. i tryed pulling th clutch cover off multile times andd it just wont work i did my best to line up the clutch arm with the case marks and it still doesnt work please help me

i tryed to but the thing was lined up as best as possible because it like stops screwing in and i still have a lot to go but it just gets tight adn wont go in anymore

yea i think i figured it out i am missing the clutch ball and i am going to loosen the second rod just in case its seized with a small screwdriver and hammer. but could the clutch ball really cause all of this hassle like for it to not even move when put into gear??

i am missing the clutch ball. like wtf i just looked in and i ordered a new one but i was like how could that do all of this. is it possile. like i will shift into first gear and let the clutch out and it wont move

i dont think so all i did was take out the plates and i didnt see anything but i thank all of you who commented like i am very handly and stuff like a built blaster motors before its just that i never lost one u know haha thanks alot guys big help and a lot of stress saved haha