yamaha blaster 35mm mikuni jetting

bcolella4

Nov 26, 2012
new jersey
sorry yet another post just found this carb that im gunna order. here is the link Yamaha Blaster 35mm Mikuni Big Bore Carb | eBay

but i was wondering the jetting for it. i have kor port and polish k&n strait filter timing advance, head mod by kor ,power reeds i live in nj. i also have an fmf full pipe with it bored .40 over. thanks for the help again guys:) i will be running a modded intake boot that will be stretched

Last edited by a moderator:
Be very wary of stretching the carby boot if it is a 26mm one.

What other mods do you have, air box lid on or off, what pre mix, what elevation, temperature?

Running a larger bore carby with a FMF pipe, will nullify the low/mid power that the pipe is designed for.

I

Larger carbys are usually recommended for BBK, ported, and pipes favouring the mid/top range, and the use of exotic fuels.

I would be very much surprised if you gained much by running a large carby with the FMF and your mods.

I have a Mikuni 35 TDXX D slide carby sitting on the shelf, just waiting for the right motor/pipe combination to slip it on.

what would u guys recommend for my motor with the porting and head mod and everything
and what jetting u thinking around i live in jersey