Yamaha blaster 01 help plz

Tyler1990145

Jul 7, 2020
I just got it a couple days ago bought it it was putting arround while driving could not go fast so clean the carb out and it was bad still did it then I took the lid off for air box and it stopped.
Then drove it again while in 4th gear started doing it again i think i need to reset carb but don't know what to use i don't know what kind of reeds it got and it dont have stock air pipe is fmf powercore 2 I dont think they mess with jet took it out and it dont have a number on there can someone help me what jet to get

I just got it a couple days ago bought it it was putting arround while driving could not go fast so clean the carb out and it was bad still did it then I took the lid off for air box and it stopped.
Then drove it again while in 4th gear started doing it again i think i need to reset carb but don't know what to use i don't know what kind of reeds it got and it dont have stock air pipe is fmf powercore 2 I dont think they mess with jet took it out and it dont have a number on there can someone help me what jet to get
With no jet #'s sounds like a Chinese carb?
If it is be careful. As the internal parts are wrong for the blaster motor. Be careful not to run lean as you will fry your top end.
As far as jets? With no numbers where start? I don't think the mikuni jets will. Work if it is a Chinese carb? I'm not positive on that though

It says mikuni on the carb
Every mikuni carb I've ever seen the jets have numbers with the jet size stamped on the jet. Member Larryshee posted a link to (sudco) they have pics and info on the real verses the knock offs.and how to tell them apart. The people that make the knock offs had the balls to put mikuni on the carbs. Very misleading imo

got any links to buy a good carb ? I look up that member but or some reason it could not find anything