Wrecked my truck help me buy a new one

sillykid

Oct 11, 2009
North Jersey
well a guy blew a red light the other day and hit me head on totaling 88 jeep wrangler i just finished restoring i have a concussion broken kunckles sprained ankles and f**cked up back and knees help me out guys

The 2003 YAMAHA BLASTER THAT HAS BEEN FULLY STRIPPED DOWN TO FRAME AND REPLACED WITH ALL AFTERMARKET PARTS
UPGRADES

LONESTAR RACING AXLE SPROCKET AND BRAKE HUB
+4 SWING ARM
+3 +1 FIREBALL RACING A ARMS
250R REAR SHOCK
WORKS FRONT SHOCKS
MONSTER GRAPHICS KIT
BANSHEE REAR PLASTICS
BLASTER RACE FRONT PLASTICS
AIR SCOOPS
240 BIG BORE KIT
BOYSEN REEDS
ITP REAR TIRES AND RIMS
ITP FRONT RIMS ON DURO TIRES
TUSK NERF BARS
MAY BE FORGETING SOME STUFF
VERY NICE BLASTER
FULL SKIDS
STARTS IN 1 KICK

ANY QUESTIONS 973 886 2189 ANTHONY

BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND ARRANGEMENTS but can deliver for a fee

DSC_0087-3.jpg

YAMAHA BLASTER VITOS 240 BIG BORE CYLINDER THAT HAS BEEN PORTED POLISHED AND CHAMBERED BY WILDCARD RACING

CYLINDER RECIVED
PORT AND POLISH BY WILDCARD
HEAD RECHAMBERED/ MILLED
FRESH BORE AND HONE
WOSSER FORGED BIG BORE PISTON

ALL OF THIS WORK TOTALED 500 THE CYLINDER ALONE IS 500 THAT IS A 1000 TOTAL IM ASKING 750 A FRACTION OF THE COST MORE THAN FAIR
973 886 2189 anthony must sell asap
DSC_0070-4.jpg

also have a new set of burguard +2+1 aarms brand new never used $300

have other parts laying around so ask for others too help me out please

not sure how much they will give me for an 88 but well see i gotta sell some parts to make up for insurance raise too help me out guys bump bump bump

man.......if they haven't sold in a few weeks i may take the a arms but i'm broke right now :(

good luck with the sale of all the stuff

sorry to hear about your accident , that sux big time . Get compensated for your injuries though , don't take a quick settlment , it may sound good , but you can get more.
Good Luck with the sale .

Wow man. Such a bad situation to be in. I'll agree, don't take a quick settlement. Ten years ago I was a 19 year old that got rear ended by a cement truck at a stop light. They flashed $300 and I quickly took it being the poor college student I was, and they knew I'd take it. 8-| Hold out on a settlement, not necessarily for more $$$ but because you may have some injuries that can show up later. My neck/back still bugs me, but then again I don't have much of a claim considering my other hobbies.

That's a super hot blaster with some serious goodies. If you do have to sell it, good luck with the sale.