Woodward Specialties

If you order any Zoan or Gmax helmet before 2/28/13 we will include a FREE set of Beer Optics Goggles

If you have a preference on which Beer Optics Goggles, please be sure to let me know when you order, otherwise we will include a set of our choice.

See our selection below:
Zoan: Zoan Helmets 484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Gmax: GMAX Helmets 484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Beer Optics Goggles: Beer Optics BEER OPTICS GOGGLES from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

It's my 30th Birthday (2/5/1983) and i have decided to take the rest of the day off to go spend with my family.

In honor of my 30th, i thought that i would put just about everything on sale! So, i have set about 90% of the items on my site to AT LEAST 10% off. Keep in mind when you add the promo code found in my sig, youll get an additional 5% off your entire order... so you are guaranteed to save at least 15%. As always, shipping is free on orders of $100 or more!

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Make sure you "like" us on Facebook too- http://www.facebook.com/WoodwardSpecialties

I will be headed out of here at 2:00pm eastern today so i will not be available by phone, but the sale price is on my website and it will automatically end at 11:59 pm, so make sure you place your order BEFORE 11:59pm. I will do my best to respond to emails today from my iPhone.

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Thanks for all of your support through the years!!!

I have an extra Wiseco #573M06775 .070 Piston Kit for a Yamaha Blaster. Comes with Piston, Rings, Wrist Pin, and Clips- Only 1 available $80 shipped (add sales tax in PA)

Ill also throw in a topend gasket set for free!!

Attachments

• IMG_4106.jpg
    IMG_4106.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 357
For the rest of June, FLY RACING is offering some killer deals on riding apparel. Shirts, Pants, and Gloves.

If you are in the market for FLY RACING apparel now is the time!!

We are only offering this to members.... so you will have to email me the part numbers that you want a sale quote on. Keep in mind i cannot run this sale past June 30.... but most of the riding apparel will be 15-25% off.

For a quote, please email me a list of part numbers and i will reply with the sale price ASAP. Email- Paul@woodwardspecialties.com

I have so many specials on for this month that i thought it might just be easier to put a list together for you guys!

The sale prices should all be in effect on my website- if you have any trouble, shoot me an email- Paul@woodwardspecialties.com

Motion Pro- 10%
Pro Grip- 10%
Barker Exhaust- 12%
Select Fly Riding Apparel- 15-25% off (must email me for sale prices)
Dowco Covers- 15%
Motul Lubricants- 15%
Shinko Tires-15%
Michelin Tires- 25%
Pirrelli Tires- 25%
Galfer- 12%
Hotcams- 12%
Gaerne- 10%

Please "Like" and share our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/WoodwardSpecialties

Woodward Specialties, Inc. has just finished updating our Black Friday sales! Black Friday sale pricing will update automatically at 12:01 am 11/28 and continue through 11:59pm 11/30.

We will have sales ranging from 10% to 35% off!!
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE SHIPPING in the 48 states!

Our Black Friday Sale includes many popular brands:
• Dowco
• Sedona
• Marshall Racing
• Coldwave
• Baffin
• Nelson Rigg
• KFI Winches
• Dayco Belts
• EPI
• Kolpin
• Gmax Helmets
• Zoan Helmets
• Fly Racing
• Michelin
• Pirelli
• Dunlop
• Big Gun
• Barker Exhaust
• Two Brothers
• Cycle Country
• American Manufacturing
• Warn
To receive sale pricing, please place your order on our website: Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Make sure to “Like” us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WoodwardSpecialties

Attachments

• blackfriday.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 305
We are currently adding some new sale items to our site!!! Make sure you look around!!! Youll find some really killer deals hiding all over the site!!

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook as well, and make sure you "Like" our page

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

We have now posted our Cyber Monday Deals.... they will run now through Monday 12/2 at midnight!!

We have added sales to hundreds of brands, and over 10,000 items!!

Items throughout our website are deeply discounted!!! Make sure you look close. There are deals all over!!

Please "Like" us on Facebook- You might find some Hints posted over the next few days, as to what brands are on sale!!

Woodward Specialties, Inc.

Well over 10,000 items discounted up to 40% off throughout our site. Not all of the sales have been advertised... so make sure you take time and look around!!

Also, "Like" us on Facebook for some direct links and hints to sale items that you dont want to miss!!

Alright guys and girls..... Last chance before these get packed away for next season! I would much rather sell these off at a loss than keep them in storage all summer!! Here is your chance to save big!!

I am looking to clear out this seasons leftovers - $60 each to your door in the 48 states!!!!!

Price is first come, first served on only the inventory listed below:
Qty Size
2 Lrg
1 2XL
3 3XL
2 4XL
3 5XL

This is our overstock list as of now.... first come, first served. These are all normally $99.95 - $109.95