Wiring help?

Grizzley

Jul 29, 2020
Hello everybody im new to the blaster im working on it for my neighbor and her kid

she's had people come work on it but they just tech it up enough to get paid and leave so im going threw all of it and trying to fix it better

ive done allot of research on here allready you all rock it's been a lot of help but it's lost fire so I've been going threw the starter and wiring harness they butchered it so I've been trying to peace it back together i wrote up a diagram and i just need someone to take a look at it and make sure i done it right before i fry something.

the tor delete has allready been done everything for it has been removed the ignition switch has also been removed all that is left is the primary running parts volt reg cdi coil kill switch headlight switch everything else is gone any help would be much appreciated many thanks in advance.. Remind you im not the best artist lol

Attachments

• 20200729_172101.jpg
    20200729_172101.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 143
What Year do you know?
88-02 are the same
03-06. Were alittle different
Check vin located. On frame tube by shifter
10 digit will be for the year i believe

The frame has been sanded down and powder coated I've been trying to avoid peeling back the paint but the starter has 5 wires coming from it but it doesn't wire up to the cdi right i all ways have a extra wire the w/g one the rest i can find a place for but ill go check the frame and peel back the paint if I have too im thinking its a starter out of a 03 plus and the cdi is out of a 02 and down and i read on here somewhere when you wire the 03 plus to the 02 down the green wire is all ways left over everybody grounds it i have the wire harness i drew up for it attached to my first post

Last edited:
The frame has been sanded down and powder coated I've been trying to avoid peeling back the paint but the starter has 5 wires coming from it but it doesn't wire up to the cdi right i all ways have a extra wire the w/g one the rest i can find a place for but ill go check the frame and peel back the paint if I have too im thinking its a starter out of a 03 plus and the cdi is out of a 02 and down and i read on here somewhere when you wire the 03 plus to the 02 down the green wire is all ways left over everybody grounds it i have the wire harness i drew up for it attached to my first post
88-02 stator were 4 wire
03-06 were 5 wire
Dont pell back the paint!!!!!!!
You probably have 1 green wire left over from stator? I believe the green wire needs to get grounded to the frame from what i understand

Last edited:
88-02 stator were 4 wire
03-06 were 5 wire
Dont pell back the paint!!!!!!!
You probably have 1 green wire left over from stator? I believe the green wire needs to get grounded to the frame from what i understand
Ok will do lol thank you for your help. It's much appreciated