winterfest 2011

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Bands for winterfest are Oil Can Harry, Kindred Soul, The Delorians and Chasin Mason!!!! Lots of fun family things 2 do including Ice Bowling, Ice cube hunt, toboggan rides, snowmobile drag races, and a radar run, Motorcycle ice stunt show, 4 wheeler and dirt bike races on an oval and a road course and a endurance race. their is something 4 everyone stop on out and check it out.

WINTERFEST dates are set Feb 18th 19th and 20th Check out the web site Home - WinterFest 2011 - Lake Winnebago, WI for all the details

whos coming?!?!?!?!?!?

I might have to try to get to this and bring the lady

do it up, inow that i know the days im going to try and get off of work that saturday and have my wife be off, i rode my 400ex up there last year, ill prob just trailer the lt up there, i wont ice oval or tt unlelss have front brakes by then, but il prob run the drags and just hang out

full rundown..

we will be going saturday...

Drag racing, oval, TT course, Radar runs, and Endurance races. We have a little of everything planned for this year.
Saturday

Head to head drag racing. Classes will be available for Snowmobiles, ATV, and Bikes based on CC displacement, and modifications.

Oval & TT classes will be based on attendance for ATV, bikes, and Racing Go-karts.
Sunday

Radar Runs and Endurance style course racing in which all makes and models are welcomed.

motorcycle stunt show at 1130 and 230 saturday

starting at 5pm sat night wil lbe alternating sets from chasin mason and oil can harry

i'm hoping and praying to have the hybrid goin by then and have off work too, i would love to run it this year if i can. i gotta have people there to laugh at me when i launch wrong cuz i haven't been able to practice with all the new stuff i got on it, lol

i'm hoping and praying to have the hybrid goin by then and have off work too, i would love to run it this year if i can. i gotta have people there to laugh at me when i launch wrong cuz i haven't been able to practice with all the new stuff i got on it, lol

you got a +4 swinger hows there to launch wrong pin it and let her fly!! like i launch the lt250r

you just dont wanna have it done since you know the lt will slap you around!!

someon ppl!! just under 2 weeks away!! man up, put on your big boy panties and come hang out and race!!

you got a +4 swinger hows there to launch wrong pin it and let her fly!! like i launch the lt250r

you just dont wanna have it done since you know the lt will slap you around!!

someon ppl!! just under 2 weeks away!! man up, put on your big boy panties and come hang out and race!!

careful what u ask for. ill have my motor back from ken before this goes down. im def gonna try to make it