wilmington

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
there is a sandpit in Wilmington, Massachusetts right off of route 125. use google maps to search for 214 Andover Street, Wilmington, MA and you should be able to see it. there are numerous entrances along the right side of the highway into the sandpit, check it out if your in the area, might see me there I:I

theres pits all over plymouth, u should head down there, trails, pits, and a state forest, ofcourse your not sapossed to ride in any of these places, but i still do!

and then gotta run from them epo's on their 4x4's

theres pits all over plymouth, u should head down there, trails, pits, and a state forest, ofcourse your not sapossed to ride in any of these places, but i still do!

and then gotta run from them epo's on their 4x4's

lol in north andover the police department just bough and whole bunch of 7 grand 4x4's to patrol the state forest and reserve lands and stuff like that, i cant wait to run into one because i ride the state forest ever day

plymouth is where its atttttt, everyone rides down here, group up in huge packs and go on RAMPAGES

im in, we should start a group that gets together every weekend, like every sunday or somthing.

yea, i wana start track mx riding to, so we should get together meet ups at different tracks to.