Will my tires fit these rims ?

i literally think this guy is nuts selling all this stuff so cheap £30/$49 for a pair of alloy wheels I:I, brand new!!, thinking about ordering a set, will they fit my tires ? they are 18-9.50-8

will any fit ??
PAIR OF 8X7 ALLOY WHEELS, TO FIT 4X110 PCD, QUAD, ATV, BUGGY, QUADZILLA | eBay

PAIR OF 8X5.5 ALLOY WHEELS, TO FIT 4X110 PCD, QUAD, ATV, BUGGY, QUADZILLA | eBay

Not really nuts. I bought a new pair off ebay for $40 before. Never used them but there questionable when it comes to durability . There cheap China made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but i doubt it. The chance of you drilling perfectly would be pretty small chance.

You would have to mark all the holes, and then center them, which would be pretty hard.

And with the design of those rims, would only make it harder.

but if i took like a mm off each time on every hole could it not work ?, does 100 pcd mean 100mm from center stud to the opposite stud ?, so that would be 5mm needed on every hole would i be correct ?

when fitting different wheels to hubs, the prefered method is to drill new holes between the existing ones, not ream the existings.
there are patterns out there somewhere for doing this, but you could easily make your own

If I really wanted to do this as you do, I would bring the rims to a machine shop and explain what you need. They have the tools to make sure they get exactly centered.

so what do i need to do when i print it ?, just line it up on the wheel ?

you're going to tell us that part, not sure anyone else on here has tried it yet ?
line up the center cut out ?
tape it in place securely
center punch the x's on the pattern,
drill starting small and work up to the size required for the 10mm studs to fit into snugly

ill definitely be doing this through the week wheels are ordered sure even if it doesnt go to plan it was 30 quid worth a try, so can you tell me that it would be right saying from each stud diagonally is 100mm ?

yes, measurements are from exact center to center of the studs

4 bolt
url

5 bolt
url