Wildcard Racing review

just want to add a bit more to this..

brandon and shay are great people they know what they are talking about and wont tell you to spend extra money on something that wont help you anymore than what they already told you.. i had my head on my LT250R cut for orings and rechambered for a price that nobody could match.. he called me a couple of times to keep me informed on what he is doing after he sent it out he checked up to see if i had gotten it yet and told me the way to install it and how to make sure my motor is running right.. even gave me a warrenty with the head if it didnt work right.. wildcard will be the only one getting my motors after seeing how well this came out and the turn around time was great the head came back a day before he originally told me before he took on the build..

Thanks Brandon and Shay more of the quadracer coming your way after race season

woah, so can I get my LT80 head cut to use an o-ring? that means I don't need a headgasket right? only o-ring I could see being used on a head for a 2 stroke lol... sorry if I'm off... just wondering as I wanna get my head milled anyway :D

Brandon is a hell of as guy, never met him ever, called him up and he talked me through a complete banshee electrical system as i was doing it for an hour and 4 minutes,, and no surprise,, it worked like a charm.. Guys customer service is hands down a+++++

Brandon and shay go above and beyond thats for sure. Everytime i call we end up talking for like an hr. I dont know how he gets any work done. Lol. You can get anything from parts to porting and head work to tires. Wildcard has got you covered!