Wildcard Racing review

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is just a brief review of the work Brandon and Shay did for us.. They are exceptional people, and did their homework to give us a great build !

We decided to tear the Blaster down over the winter for a total rebuild/cleanup, and we were considering doing some very mild motor work to help him for this springs race season.

Well I got talking to Brandon and Shay and after them helping us out on some issues we were approached with an opportunity to have Brandon do some work for us.. So we talked more, and found the right build for us based on several variables... They came back with a tremendous quote on a good amount of work and associated products to best suit our needs.

While we were prepping to send out the parts needed to they did more research, and found out that we could save about $80 just by changing to a slightly smaller carb with little or no loss of performance (gotta love honest people) ! After we sent the parts out they continually kept us in the loop, and always kept us updated on the build, and made sure that they had all the information so when they sent it back it was close to being tuned in for our purposes. They also sent us a build "break in" sheet to properly break in the motor to get the most out of it.. They were also so kind and were very friendly and knowledgeable on the phone to give some incredible customer service to ensure that we are entirely satisfied.

After the package arrived I opened the box I was pleased to see it was very well packaged, and tightly wrapped to keep it safe from damage. It was sent via USPS, and was insured "just in case".

The re-assembly was a breeze, and they were still constantly in touch ensuring we were pleased, and were able to help "final tune" our build.

This machine rips ! ! It has tremendous pull throughout the entire powerband ! He is getting an much better air flow and superior throttle response from idle to WOT. The entire powerband seems broader, and much much more power giving him alot more rideability. I can see a definite increase in the ability to come out of a corner and pin it with enough oomph to be able to transition back into the throttle with ease..

I know I will be adding to this as soon as we can get it out and give her another go, and also let her loose on the dunes !

Thanks Wildcard ! Great build !

few pics of the work...
1237758114.jpg

1237758092.jpg

1237076361.jpg

thats quite a detailed review.no doubt about it ,Brandon is a good guy and knows whats up ,someday if i ever catch up and get out of the man cave
ill get a chance to ride over there in his stomping grounds at the dunes and whip his butt :p:D

Yea brandon is a good guy does good work he done the head on my blaster, lightend up the flywheel and trued and welded up the crank. As soon as i get another cylinder he will be getting it to get a full drag port.

i have to say tim that looks clean as sh*t, you should put this together with kennedy for comparison, what one should look like and what not to look like, not trying to bash but the pics tell the tale

thats quite a detailed review.no doubt about it ,Brandon is a good guy and knows whats up ,someday if i ever catch up and get out of the man cave
ill get a chance to ride over there in his stomping grounds at the dunes and whip his butt :p:D

8-|Hey now mister haha. I am hoping you can make it out here sometime I think you would truly love the sand. We are going to try and make a trip back east but dont know when. :D

i have to say tim that looks clean as sh*t, you should put this together with kennedy for comparison, what one should look like and what not to look like, not trying to bash but the pics tell the tale

pitcures do not tell the tale. i do admit that brindon does very nice work. it looks good too.

did you guy not hear what mrbrocco said? he is happy with the work.

this is a review of brandons work. why are we bringing kennedy into it?

Reactions: Triple_B
pitcures do not tell the tale. i do admit that brindon does very nice work. it looks good too.

did you guy not hear what mrbrocco said? he is happy with the work.

this is a review of brandons work. why are we bringing kennedy into it?

The reason he is bringing it in is maybe do a comparison of who does nicer work? Ill admit kenedeys might work but it surely could have been done a lot neater/better.

still doesnt need to be brought up here. Brandon is a great guy and he has helped me out alot. If you want to read a review of kennedys work, go read my review. these reviews should be a look this is better. just to get it out there what people think of the work that they got.

i know, thats my point,why would he be selective on what he does a good job on? it shows he can do good work, but look at broccos, then look at jacks, looks like 2 diff people, a 5 yr old with a dremel, but he swears by the one he did for brocco making "big power" ok how come djacks was nice with a little bit of roughness like it is suppose to have? im just putting the facts, no one wants to get a sh*t job done like that

i know, thats my point,why would he be selective on what he does a good job on? it shows he can do good work, but look at broccos, then look at jacks, looks like 2 diff people, a 5 yr old with a dremel, but he swears by the one he did for brocco making "big power" ok how come djacks was nice with a little bit of roughness like it is suppose to have? im just putting the facts, no one wants to get a sh*t job done like that

I do agree totaly BUT !!!
this thread is going astray !!! we should not get involved in all that crap........

straight up i gota say, alot more effort put into the headwork compared to kennedys, sorry. as well as more even and flows smoother looking than kennedys. again, just looks but the head difference is pretty big.

yea brandon and shay are great people they got some very nice banshees and i heard they do good work i met them at dumont and they are honest people so listen to what they say

I just got my RM80 cylinder back from Wildcard and I have got to say that he did a great job and was very helpful. Unfortunately I didn't get to ride it yet because something dropped into my bottom end. :(