Which Throttle cable

Jstaguy24

Aug 23, 2018
These carbs are available all over eBay and when I recently bought a blaster they had this exact carb they threw in with the bike. It still has the tors cabling connected but I want to switch to this carb. Anyone know what cable is required?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-23-19-43-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-23-19-43-20.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 171
I found this exact carburetor on eBay for $18.89. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a branded carburetor, such as a stock Mikuni, or Keihin carburetor. Cost is a difference, but with these big brand carbs you can easily get replacement parts if needed such as jets, floats, and float needles.

I would love to provide some links for you, but first I’ll need to know what size carb you have? (Please remove your carb from the blaster and measure the side that goes into the intake boot on the engine itself, please measure in Millimeters!)

Also please list any known modifications done to the blaster (if any) this will help us find a good jetting Range for you, if we need to!

The TORS is something most people remove (if not everyone) if you’d like to do that, here’s a link to do that as well: https://www.blasterforum.com/threads/diy-tors-delete-kit.65128/

Reactions: Larry's Shee
The cheaper carb are from China. The jets will not fit these carb. So jetting to the bike will be difficult.

Reactions: 5Caleb9