Where to buy hydrolic rear brake kit?

WarrenW

Apr 16, 2012
Savannah, GA
Hi everyone,

The rear brake calipers on my 2002 Blaster 200 are shot! So I want to go hydraulic. Where is the best place to buy this at? I can only find them on ebay,

Thanks!

Warren

yeah.....go with Awk's deal. Good quality set up with a clever design that's easy to install.

Just being a smart a$$ :D If it wasn't for parts I had available and being broke X( your set-up is a no brainer B). In actuality I have to re-do mine a bit as the lever extension for master is to far from the pedal pivot and I don't have enough mechanical advantage :eek:

I will :D If you have fab skills, anything is possible I:I B)

LOL...confession....I fabbed mine. I:I Of course, it was with a few solid pointers from the mountain man AWK himself. Although, I'm still waiting to get the machine running to test them out...but at 0mph they work AWESOME! 8-|

Well, after looking into my brakes more I have decided to go with Awk's brake system. We have already PM'ed and will be placing my order today. I'll post pics of it being installed once I get it for others to see.

Thanks!

Warren

Well, after looking into my brakes more I have decided to go with Awk's brake system. We have already PM'ed and will be placing my order today. I'll post pics of it being installed once I get it for others to see.

Thanks!

Warren

SWEET!!! I:I Don't forget to fasten your seat belt when you're riding...or, well, stopping. :eek: