Where can i buy a drag pipe

Plenty of companies make them in oof configuration. Question is if you have a stock blaster pipe now then you do not want a drag pipe until you do some engine work and mods. An oof pipe is built for the drags and porting,engine mods to suit. Shearer will run you $500 just for a bare pipe. RDZ makes some but good luck getting one after you pay. If you are talking an in frame pipe then your choices are limited to what one would consider a drag pipe. Let us know your "goal" with this bike and we can help better.

Reactions: OConnor Racing
Plenty of companies make them in oof configuration. Question is if you have a stock blaster pipe now then you do not want a drag pipe until you do some engine work and mods. An oof pipe is built for the drags and porting,engine mods to suit. Shearer will run you $500 just for a bare pipe. RDZ makes some but good luck getting one after you pay. If you are talking an in frame pipe then your choices are limited to what one would consider a drag pipe. Let us know your "goal" with this bike and we can help better.
I had it bored to .40 and got a y67mm wiseco piston, and had the cylinder port and polished. Got a 300 main jet. Got a CPI dragpipe. Still a couple things to do on it. Thinking about changing carb for a 32mm oko.

I had it bored to .40 and got a y67mm wiseco piston, and had the cylinder port and polished. Got a 300 main jet. Got a CPI dragpipe. Still a couple things to do on it. Thinking about changing carb for a 32mm oko.
oko are horrible carbs. Stick to keihin or mikuni. I prefer Keihin. oko's are junk chinese made knock off's and I have seen plenty of issues with them. I still think you will need more power in order to fully use that pipes capabilities. Did you get your head rechambered?

oko are horrible carbs. Stick to keihin or mikuni. I prefer Keihin. oko's are junk chinese made knock off's and I have seen plenty of issues with them. I still think you will need more power in order to fully use that pipes capabilities. Did you get your head rechambered?
I got a mikuni carburetor. I got a question i put a 300 main jet and after 3rd gear if i go full throttle it dies sometimes. Sometimes it will go full power but sometimes will die at top speed. Any advice
yamaha

Have you done a proper plug chop or at least a read ?
300 seems small for a drag pipe. A down and dirty test is to pull the choke out halfway or even all the way. If it gets better your main is to small.

There is also the possibility that the engine can't keep up with the pipe.
Also be sure you aren't sucking the float bowl dry, may be a dirty petcock or vent tube.

OKOs were good when they first came out years ago, but the quality went downhill quickly, chrome coming off slides , fuel inlet passage to small.