Wheel hubs

Jaedan

Jun 27, 2016
So I have a 2001 blaster and I was wondering if you could put 03 hubs on it.

yep they will fit no problem.

For future reference: if you ever plan on getting new rear tires, I would suggest switching to yfz hubs. They have the bolt pattern 4x115 which fits the fyz 9" rims. They sell many many more tires for the 9" rim than they do the 8" rim. Everything bolts right up with no problems. Found yfz hubs and rims for around $80 all together at a local atv junkyard.

yep they will fit no problem.

For future reference: if you ever plan on getting new rear tires, I would suggest switching to yfz hubs. They have the bolt pattern 4x115 which fits the fyz 9" rims. They sell many many more tires for the 9" rim than they do the 8" rim. Everything bolts right up with no problems. Found yfz hubs and rims for around $80 all together at a local atv junkyard.
What about front yfz hubs because I may consider just getting all around yfz hubs

The fronts on the blaster and yfz are the same, 4x156. The blaster front rim a is a good size to start with.

I just recently purchased tires and used my stock front blaster rim, and bought rear yfz hubs, and rims which are the 9" rims.

The fronts on the blaster and yfz are the same, 4x156. The blaster front rim a is a good size to start with.

I just recently purchased tires and used my stock front blaster rim, and bought rear yfz hubs, and rims which are the 9" rims.
Alright thanks for the info