Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

i beat a police interceptor :) yes it was a state oinker too sucker didnt stand a chance against the stock "ish" blasty BAHAHAHAHAHA * evil grin *

i have beaten a jet car before i pushed my mother f**cking blaster down the track with n o shoes on cause those are for bitches and i ended up running a 1.12 in the quarter my f**cking legs are 6 in a half miles long will some one just please kick me off of here

with posts like this...it wont be long

I:I love this post

Sammys little YZ even eats blasters

top of the knoll those two FAT minature donkeys - her blaster can outrun them :D

1k766.jpg

i was about to post some big long message about how stupid this thread is, but i realize that half the people that post in here are probably too illiterate to read this and even if they do, they are too cool to care.

oh, btw, if you dont have deep pockets or arent capable of doing work yourself (even though you have thousands of people helping you on here) and your on this forum, you better be content with trying to get out of your own way while your hoping your quad doesnt blow up.

Poster "FLOTEK" knows his work if you know Marc at what what Hollywood Dirt. I'd say his engines were pretty legit considering they won multiple national races and beat Dustin Wimmer. :D I don't have pics of his work unfortunately. I'm sifting through remnants of old conversations with other posters from long ago to see what I can find. Sucks Marc had the fall out he did with divorce and his corrupt business partner(or so I've heard). :(

And exactly who was his corrupt business partner?!

i beat a 240 big bore blaster with flat side carb and pipe on a stragight away and a slight turn then the finish line. not on a track just a raace for fun.