Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

I dont think a 36mm would do too much to your low end. Hell, my stock 200cc blaster ran a 36mm carb for awhile and when I had it jetted decent it woud lift the front end up at partial throttle transitions in first gear.

But if the 34mm pj works, just figure out your needle/jetting and get that top end figured out.

I beat a stock yfz 450, he had no tires and couldn't get any traction but it was fun to rub it in his face anyway

I don't think I have ever seen so many lies in one thread. I mean all the new posts here are half way decent but the old ones are just straight up funny. People are dumb. "Yeah my 200cc air cooled stock Blaster beat a new 450...." Hahaha too funny.

Yeah but thats Taters quad. It is built as far as it will go and he has how much into it? Most of these other people are all talk and they are ignorant. I used to have a Blaster so I know what they are all about. Been into the motor more times than I could count. And simplicity is the only good thing about them in my honest opinion. They are short, narrow, slow when they are stock, they barely push any power stock, and they are even slightly heavy for their size. They require heavy modding to even run with 400's and by the time you put the money into it to run with 400's, you could have modified a 400 to beat 450's. It's pointless to build a Blaster in my opinion unless you are going to race it which is rare.

Yeah but thats Taters quad. It is built as far as it will go and he has how much into it? Most of these other people are all talk and they are ignorant. I used to have a Blaster so I know what they are all about. Been into the motor more times than I could count. And simplicity is the only good thing about them in my honest opinion. They are short, narrow, slow when they are stock, they barely push any power stock, and they are even slightly heavy for their size. They require heavy modding to even run with 400's and by the time you put the money into it to run with 400's, you could have modified a 400 to beat 450's. It's pointless to build a Blaster in my opinion unless you are going to race it which is rare.

why does everyone think only a heavly modded blaster can beat a 400?
a good port job pipe carb few other odds and ends is all you realy need
i do not consider that heavly modded at all.
and im pretty tired of people puting down blasters on here sure there not the greates thing out there but neather is a ltz 400 could point out lots of flaws with one of them but you dont see me doing in it about every thread there is.......

why does everyone think only a heavly modded blaster can beat a 400?
a good port job pipe carb few other odds and ends is all you realy need
i do not consider that heavly modded at all.
and im pretty tired of people puting down blasters on here sure there not the greates thing out there but neather is a ltz 400 could point out lots of flaws with one of them but you dont see me doing in it about every thread there is.......

he is just mad becuase his new qaud was cut down in another thread and he is trying to talk down blasters to make him feel better.