What year blaster axles are interchangeable?

Juancho

May 4, 2010
I have a 2002 Blaster and I need to change the rear axle, hubs, everything in the rear. I've found quite a few nice deals on ebay but I don't want to place an order until I'm certain which axles will fit my Blaster! Thanks in advanced :)

I have a 2002 Blaster and I need to change the rear axle, hubs, everything in the rear. I've found quite a few nice deals on ebay but I don't want to place an order until I'm certain which axles will fit my Blaster! Thanks in advanced :)

88-02, 03-06. but you can always change the carrier too and put a 03+carrier/axle on a 02 and down machine or even cooler yet a banshee axle

Well I need the whole thing guys! Axle, hubs, sprocket, maybe not the brake hub I'm not sure. It's because I bought this used blaster for cheap, but the rear axle had been welded on the left side! Real butcher job, they soldered the hub AND the big nuts to hold the axle in place, Thanks for the replies!

How would we do for payment if I bought your axle? I've never bought through a Forum before. Thanks!

Problem is I live in Puerto Rico! And for example, ebay blaster axles mostly send only to the 48 continental US. Could you get a shipping estimate for 00926 San Juan, Puerto Rico? Here in Puerto Rico they want to sell me the hubs for $100 a piece, and the axle for almost $400! It's ridiculous I only used this blaster once *tear*

wow dont know about shipping it that far. but there are a few different options on what hubs you can use. you CAN use all years blaster, and from 1990 on up warrior and banshee rear hubs will also fit but they have a different bolt pattern. but with the banshee wheels or the warrior wheels you will have a better selection of tires that you can run.

I just want to get it up and running stock. Get an axle and hub, replace the piston and the rings and what not, have fun a few more rides, and sell it, and buy one in better conditions. The blaster I got was a bad deal, too many things gone wrong, I just want to get it working.

if you read further into it on ebay, it will show international shipping options, i am almost certain you can find one that will ship, might be a little pricey, $400 is ridiculous

I think I have a problem, because my 2002 blaster has an extended swing arm and a hydro rear brake. That means that 2002 and below axle with carriers won't include the part where you attack the hydro brake to right? It will have the original, mechanical brake bolt pattern.

Can I fit a 03 and up carrier/axle/ assembly to my 2002 blaster?
I think that's what I need to do to be able to attach my hydro brake unto it!
Thanks in advanced!