what to do if you forget your key

BlasterFun484

Mar 23, 2013
Collegeville, PA
So did you forget your key miles or hours away from home? I have a few times, and here is an easy quick helpful tip.

For some reason i have been pulling a wire here and switching a wire there but totaly brain farting. Just simply switch your red lever to run, pull both wires from ignition key (black and black with white stripe) and she will start right up, than when you get home just plug them back in and you can use your key again.

This is a minor post but maybe it will help someone out.

Why delete the key? Its there, it works, it stop younger idiotic kids at the bbq from thinking they can go around the block on it while ur in the pisser. But for us that have it n forget the key we like the emergency option. Safety first, you dont keep your loaded gun sitting next to your 8 year olds bed so why leave an atv able to start for him too? Lol

I hate to be a party pooper, especially with cool info like this, but I'd recommend taking this down. There are people out there who will use this info to steal bikes. It almost happened to me a few weeks ago.

I thought the same thing brooks but then i also thought most atvs/dirtbikes dont have keys, most blasters have theirs removed, n where i grew up i know that theives already know what they want to do. If u let someone near ur bike its shame on u, if u dont chain it up they r still gonna roll away with it, hell id rather hear it start up when it rolls away, give me a fighting chance

I just keep mine in the garage. I still have the key but I do plan on grabbing a tether for it. However it's my 19 yr old and his friends i don't trust with it. too bad i can;t just lock them out of the garage. :)