What is up PA Peeps????

we park over at the white building.we ride up and down the strip and its trails before the strip begin.some trails take you to the front part and some lead back out where you park at. its nice trails if you go back in there. thats all i can remember rite now..

Cool, thx.

Tell me, at the END of the strip, closer tp UPS, there is a bunch of trails and dirt down there, do you ride on that too?

I ride on rt 61, st claire.. by the stripmines.. havent been there in a while but theres trails, hill climbs, a jump here and there.. its pretty sweet

I ride on rt 61, st claire.. by the stripmines.. havent been there in a while but theres trails, hill climbs, a jump here and there.. its pretty sweet

Saweeet.

Just checking out that area on Bing/maps, anywhere specific? Looks real open, rocky mine area like, lotta rocks, etc? Have any specifics on where to go?

I like to take my 10 year old with me sometimes so it has to have some general play areas, etc, not all aggressive rocky trails ,etc, he still falls behind a little if ya know what I mean.

my dad friend lives down there and he know the guy but the guy only let us ride and his neighbors. but atco has trails across the street i think you can ride on them not sure you have to ask atco. where do you ride tech

my dad friend lives down there and he know the guy but the guy only let us ride and his neighbors. but atco has trails across the street i think you can ride on them not sure you have to ask atco. where do you ride tech

Kewl, thx.

I was a member, for the last 2 years up in Hegins(tower city) at the Rausch Creek trail riders park, pretty cool, very big and open, lots of trails, rocks, etc. But it is far and expensive and a little too intimidating for my 10 year old son, really takes alot of skill and a big bike to ride up there, too much for him so I canceled our membership and I am trying to find some good local spots, not too far that we can play at. I have one spot like you have, a friend that lets us, and only us, ride his property, down by Lancaster, it's okay but not too much fun, that is why I am looking for some more spots around our area. I checked out the airport last weekend, that place is definitely pretty cool, a lot going on back there and seems to be good as far as no one bothering you, etc, I will definitely be getting in some riding time back there for sure.

Going Sat morning...