What is up PA Peeps????

hog island rd thats the name of the road you ride at found it on bing

Yeah kid, no doubt, already found the whole area on Bing, looks good. I am gonna take a ride over there in a little bit and scope it out, see what is back there, etc, just with the truck. Might head over tomorrow morning or something to ride, we will see. My little man(10 year old son) is outta town right now so figured I would check a couple of places out while he is gone, maybe strap down a few good spots for us to rip when he gets back, ya know?

Thx again for helping me find the place, hopefully I will see you back there tomorrow maybe?

Can't miss my blaster, check out the avatar pic, it is unique with white a arms and a lemon yellow nose, super loud, wide, and fast as all he!!... I:I

Hey Ron, when was the last time you rocked Hazelton? Have good turn by turn to get to the spot where you ride?? Also, please emphasize on Trevose, need more info, location, what is good there, etc. Just looking for a few spots to take a road trip, solo, this weekend, without the 10 year old and check out some spots before we hook up the bikes. May take just my quad and do some trial runs before getting the little man out there, ya know?

lemme know, thx bro.

the last time i was there was last june haha. the place i ride in is a camp ground and i ride from there into paragone and so on. you kinda need to be a member or with a member to ride there. i go with my buddy cause his bro has the membership.. the place in trevose is prolly only 35mins from you. if you look up trevose PA on google maps you will see what i am talking about. there is dirt trails, hill climbs, mud, you can ride the train tracks into philly and away from philly to get to more trails.

the last time i was there was last june haha. the place i ride in is a camp ground and i ride from there into paragone and so on. you kinda need to be a member or with a member to ride there. i go with my buddy cause his bro has the membership.. the place in trevose is prolly only 35mins from you. if you look up trevose PA on google maps you will see what i am talking about. there is dirt trails, hill climbs, mud, you can ride the train tracks into philly and away from philly to get to more trails.

I see the trevose area on Bing, over by sesame place, real close to me. I just do not see where you might be talking about for riding, etc. The area around there, the Philadelphia park, etc looks kinda crowded, and what not. Have an idea of where riding would be good, any general land marks, etc?

I see the trevose area on Bing, over by sesame place, real close to me. I just do not see where you might be talking about for riding, etc. The area around there, the Philadelphia park, etc looks kinda crowded, and what not. Have an idea of where riding would be good, any general land marks, etc?

if you look at the end of tremont you will see the trails some what.. look at the the satellite pic. you will see the train tracks and what knot.. tremont ave trevose pa - Google Maps

no before the ups you can make a left and see a building and the long race strip. we park right there hope to see u and blue dodge ram truck you cant miss it

Yup, I see I see...

Ever been over there? Doesn't look like much...

yea it don't look like much but there is some fun trails there. i usually ride back there for like 3 or 4 hours. i haven't been back there in like 2 weeks cause the blasters been broken down. when i get it running again ill start ridin back there again on sundays.

a couple vids i found from back there. there pretty much in the same spot but still fun..
banshee .... video by ron4938 - Photobucket

bblaster video by ron4938 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
no before the ups you can make a left and see a building and the long race strip. we park right there hope to see u and blue dodge ram truck you cant miss it

Yo AJ, just got back from the airport, that place rocks!!!
I was over at the tan dirt area off the side of the road where the planes go over, and you can see 95 in the background. Lots of bikes and what not, definitely a cool spot. I also went over to where you say you go, looks cool too but grown in, guess you have to really get back there and check it out. Did not see you, it is almost 2pm now and i am back home. you going over today?

Where you guys go I guess is the turn in with the little white building and the gates. You park there? Then, there is the concrete strip on the right and the woods to the left. Where do you ride back there? AND< when you hop in the trails there on the left do you take it all the way over back to the dirt area with the whoops along the street, etc?

Looks pretty cool.

Where do you park your truck/trailer when you go?

i park right on tremont, you will see other cars on that road ppl that work at that restaurant right there. park right there if you can. i wouldn't bring a trailer. i just unload it from the back of my truck and off a go..

i park right on tremont, you will see other cars on that road ppl that work at that restaurant right there. park right there if you can. i wouldn't bring a trailer. i just unload it from the back of my truck and off a go..

I have a Land Rover and a landscaping trailer, that is how I get the quads around.

I have a Land Rover and a landscaping trailer, that is how I get the quads around.

ok, idk man you could always try and park there and if the cops roll up they'll just tel you cant ride there and you gotta leav.. the only thing you gotta watch out for is some one dug a trench on the trail that takes up into the woods you can either lift the quad over it or jump it.

Yo AJ, just got back from the airport, that place rocks!!!
I was over at the tan dirt area off the side of the road where the planes go over, and you can see 95 in the background. Lots of bikes and what not, definitely a cool spot. I also went over to where you say you go, looks cool too but grown in, guess you have to really get back there and check it out. Did not see you, it is almost 2pm now and i am back home. you going over today?

Where you guys go I guess is the turn in with the little white building and the gates. You park there? Then, there is the concrete strip on the right and the woods to the left. Where do you ride back there? AND< when you hop in the trails there on the left do you take it all the way over back to the dirt area with the whoops along the street, etc?

yea where the white building at

i ride the strip the dirt. everything

AJ, explain. When you pull in to the white building and the concrete strip is on the right, do take the concrete strip all the way down and ride the large area on the other side of the strip? Also, when you pull in and the woods are on the left, tell me what is past the bushes that are grown in, you can not see through them, and if ya ride back there lemme know.

As I said, take a few minutes and be descriptive for me bro, it won't kill ya. ;)

we park over at the white building.we ride up and down the strip and its trails before the strip begin.some trails take you to the front part and some lead back out where you park at. its nice trails if you go back in there. thats all i can remember rite now..