What is up PA Peeps????

Thx a ton AJ for the answers here, appreciate it.

If anyone else has any good info regarding local PA/NJ riding areas let us know!!!

welcome to the forum. yea i was gonna check out the airport but if i was gonna drive a hour away i would make it count and just drive to hazleton and ride haha.. i don't know of manny places local but there is a couple places in trevose its not all that big but you can ride the tracks down to more trails pretty cool place to ride..

welcome to the forum. yea i was gonna check out the airport but if i was gonna drive a hour away i would make it count and just drive to hazleton and ride haha.. i don't know of manny places local but there is a couple places in trevose its not all that big but you can ride the tracks down to more trails pretty cool place to ride..

Are you talking about the Rausch Creek area??? (trevose/hegins, etc)

do you live near upper darby.........

Yeah AJ, right next door in Havertown on the other side of Drexell Hill.

Can you ask your dad to write down exact directions, exits/turns and all, on how he gets you back to the airport spot? Post what he says here if ya can, thx!!!

Hey Ron, when was the last time you rocked Hazelton? Have good turn by turn to get to the spot where you ride?? Also, please emphasize on Trevose, need more info, location, what is good there, etc. Just looking for a few spots to take a road trip, solo, this weekend, without the 10 year old and check out some spots before we hook up the bikes. May take just my quad and do some trial runs before getting the little man out there, ya know?

lemme know, thx bro.

tech blaster..

go to south 69st and marshall make a right at the light.keep goin straight and its a light at the yeadon bridge. land marks is exon gas station on the right side of you. go over the yeadon bridge ang go straight until u get to cobbs creek. you can make a left at the light go straight.land markis sonkin donuts. its another light at the gas station go through the light.and keep straight until you get to another light it will be a kfc and another gas staion on the right.after going through the light you can go to your left of the street and you'll see train tracks go over them and go straight until you get to the light. go straight over the hill and go under the little tunnel and it'll be a light. go through light keep straight and you'll have to make a left. it will be a stop sign make a right . on your left you will see people ridin in the dirt pit you can ride there.if you want to go to strip keep straight and on your left it will be like a train sign make a left right there and your at the riding spot find a place to park. then you can ride.

Good deal AJ, thx bro, appreciate the efforts...

You know where Havertown is, right?

Are you going to the airport tomorrow?

yes i will be there

i heard of havertown but never been no where near it

Do you live in Upper Darby?

Anyway, these directions are a little hard to understand. I need more street names if you have them. AND< you start out by saying go to s 69th and marshall, then make right. Make right onto 69 from marshall or onto marshall from 69th? Need more street names if ya can dig um up, big help so I can see it via Bing maps, google maps, etc.

maybe you can find it on the satellite map and post a link for me?

tech blaster do you know the way to the regular airport

Yeah, can get there no prob from blue route to 95, easy, much easier than going ALL the way down, back through drexell hill, through upper darby to the 69 st end of things, not a good way for me. I can be at the airport from the blue route, from my house, in less than 10 minutes.