What is up PA Peeps????

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
Hey all, fresh new-bee here, just joined, thx for having me.
Anyway, certainly not new to the sport, nor to the blaster, etc, have built a few of them, can't get enough Blaster if ya know what I mean. So, I hope my past experiences and mechanical background can add a helping hand here on BlasterForum...

So, with that said, this is the first section I will fully read and check out, beings I am looking for new friends and places to romp in the PA area. I am a former Rausch Creek member, just could not stomach the $450.00 and only using the grounds maybe 3 times year. Great place though, but far and expensive, looking to have more fun closer to home and a little bit more friendly on the wallet.

So, with that said, I promise I will read every thread here about all of your guys picks for the spots in the area, but feel free to welcome me in with all the rookie jokes and let me know where the good stuff is!!!

Thx much guys/gals, hope to find a comfy new home here on BlasterForum...

I:I I:I I:I

Hey welcome to the forum. I myself lived around the reading area my whole life till I got stationed at FT. Sill, OK.

Saweeet, thx for defending our freedom bro, kudos to you and hats off!!!

Let me know when you get back, we will get that blaster back together better than ever.

Saweeet, thx for defending our freedom bro, kudos to you and hats off!!!

Let me know when you get back, we will get that blaster back together better than ever.

Hey thanks for appreciating what i do bro. I also appreciate the offer on the rebuild, unfortunalty I now also live in OK. I miss PA but that will never be home again :(

i been ridin dere since i was 5 im 14. my little nephew come with me hes 10 he learning how to ride. but if u go to second part where the strip is not that many people come back dere. cops mostly make you move if you are on the street

i been ridin dere since i was 5 im 14. my little nephew come with me hes 10 he learning how to ride. but if u go to second part where the strip is not that many people come back dere. cops mostly make you move if you are on the street

Sweet!!!
I have heard all mixed stuff about the airport grounds. That dudes jack quads from people with guns, start problems, etc. Like I said I heard all kinds of crap from different types of people, did not know what was real or what was bull crap.

Anyway, how exactly do you get back there, got good directions for me? Can I park a truck/trailer back there while riding without it being bothered/broken into, towed, etc???

Thx bro

yea u can do that. the stuff you said people told me that but i never experienced it. i really dont know how to get there my dad take meand if you shop at cycle gear in spring field they can tell you because they ride there.

yea u can do that. the stuff you said people told me that but i never experienced it. i really dont know how to get there my dad take meand if you shop at cycle gear in spring field they can tell you because they ride there.

Does your dad leave a truck/trailer there while you guys ride?