bonzaiking

Nov 28, 2009
ridderkerk holland
S6000196.jpg

S6000195.jpg

S6000194.jpg

S6000198-1.jpg

you think i could be blaster of the month???:D

yea i think u could be the blaster of the month. wen i saw that little kid on there i thought the blaster was huge. but then i realized it was a little kid lol.

Deffinately a sweet looking street blasty.Fill us in on the details if you don't mind.What type of axle,I have never seen on with such a big brake hub stop.What type of exhaust is that,(mrd) maybe I think thats what it says,tough to tell.What type of silencer is that,maybe off of a street bike.I love the rims and tires,nice looking pair of wheels.

thanks guys your reactions mean a lot to me!!!!!!I:I
about the exhoust it is a remo(dutch) exhoust system with a silenser of a motor bike it is to small for my bigbore :( this week i get a extended rear swingarm +6cm and a stanles axle +5cm
when i have it on i will post new pics and make a list of all changes made

Great lookin bike! Like those tires. Can it really pull that 32t sprocket in 6th?
Must be scary fast WFO in 6th, yikes! I:I

thanks guys!!!! this week i'm going to check out a 240 pipe it's a ct hoping to get a bit more out of itI:I i'm also getting my chain so i can check out my new top speed wana make a gues? i'm now doing 100kmh becouse of my small rear tires