Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Ambush (any)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • STOCK BALLOONS!!

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • some crazy mud tire

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
22x12.5-8 pure sport realtor tires. Dirt tires if theyre facing one way, sand paddles the other. I absolutely hate them and want to trade for 20s so bad

if i do 18" tires on rear what does it do to the blaster thats stock?
I wouldnt.go 18s again. Makes it too low to the ground and not enough top end. You can go 18s but you will top out way quick unless you go 14/40 gearing and you will still top out quick. but it all depends on your riding style I guess. I want 20s for my riding style

if i do 18" tires on rear what does it do to the blaster thats stock?

I'm running 18s on the rear now on my one blaster and i tend to have more pep but lower top speed and i seem to be shifting more. I'm lower to the ground now where i ride its rocky so i need to be careful.. all depends on what you like..look around somewhere on her is a gearing thingy with tire and sprocket size.. 18s are good for wheelies I:Iwith stock sprockets..but remember.if you change sprocket is best to do both and a chain.they marry eachother...look around you will find allot of info on here..

I ride on Ria Shreaders, and I love them, they break good, I get good traction in everything, but I've never been in deep deep mud. Plus I have been riding streets in the snow and the tires arn't even wearing down. Pretty sure they're cheap too.

Depends on season and where I'm riding and what quad..

The blue one,,,, 18 .'..dunlop kt 386 18x10x8 holshot mx fronts. And also in winter i run 22x11x8 pro wedge. There like 4 snows but cheaper. They work great.

On black one all stock tires.
On banshee dick cepek spider trac 22x12x1 holeshots in front..

I also run stock blaster balloons on kids go cart they work great..
Now on my lawn mower i run skis lol....,

22x11x9 ITP Mud Lites. Almost too much side bite, have to work at making it slide. Or 20x11x9 Kenda dominators. All depends on what my son wants on the Banshee. Both sets on stock Yammy rims.

I have seen turf tamers and well idk they seem to have to much on that tire maybe if you take some lugs out seems good but itp mxr6 all day but maxxis razr cross is the best mx front tire out