what di u carry on a trail

my 200x had the factory honda tool kit on it,.. has basicly anytthing you need for minor repairs on the trail, also always keep spare plugs on me and my phone

Thats basically what my snowmobiles have on them. They have a little place under the hood with a plug socket, 3 screw drivers, 2 holes to put extra spark plugs, and an extra pull shart cord. Those things come in handy if your machine is fouling out plugs left and right.

winter time i keep a extra plug with me, socket or wrench to change it... smokes lighter wallet and cell phone..

my 200x still has the original oem honda tool can on it, along with all the oem tools, can do just about anything short of changing atire, i think the kit even has the tool for adjusting thw valves ( valves and be adjusted externally on this model)

in my pack i have ....

small socket set,
Some spare bolts, One of each size id need, ( dont take up much weight)
Cigs,
Lighter
I always Wear 2 pairs of socks just incase i need to go ....
Letherman Multitool ( the one with knife screwdriver, Small saw pliers and beer opener
2 Bottles Corona,
bottle Water, 500 ml
alcahol Wipes
Super glue, ( Great For Closing Big Gashes On arms And Legs, If its works for the army y not me)

Hose Clips,
Tie Wraps,
roll of duct tape.
Can Of WD40

Its a school Bag Size Pack I take, ( 25 liter Ruck Sack, With Built In Camel Pack)

And when we get there i take the essential Tools and some of the above,

But the super glue, Letherman, And Socket Set Are Always Carried
And

Well, i got my bike together and possibly am going on a Big camping trip at a place called chadwick,mo trials (youtube it tons of sh*t) hey have campgrounds there and im staying all weekend. I will hopefully have both bikes to bring just incase but i am gonna be stacked with sh*t. Im a lil nervous im gonna ride with folks who have been riding for years and ride twice a week and i dont know them lol.

But here is my list what am i missing
Helmet
Clothes
Boots
Tool box
Spare bolts
Spark plugs
Tranny fluid
Tire Plug kit
Gaskets
Jets
Tow rope
Back pack
Tape
Zip ties
Wrenched
Sockets
Allen wrenches
Wire
Silicone
Flat/Phillips screwdriver
Socket plug
Channel locks
Crescent wrench
Super glue
WATER
Credit card (for reeds on the go)
lock tite
Knife
Wire

Well, i got my bike together and possibly am going on a Big camping trip at a place called chadwick,mo trials (youtube it tons of sh*t) hey have campgrounds there and im staying all weekend. I will hopefully have both bikes to bring just incase but i am gonna be stacked with sh*t. Im a lil nervous im gonna ride with folks who have been riding for years and ride twice a week and i dont know them lol.

But here is my list what am i missing
Helmet
Clothes
Boots
Tool box
Spare bolts
Spark plugs
Tranny fluid
Tire Plug kit
Gaskets
Jets
Tow rope
Back pack
Tape
Zip ties
Wrenched
Sockets
Allen wrenches
Wire
Silicone
Socket plug
Channel locks
Crescent wrench
Super glue
WATER
Credit card (for reeds on the go)
lock tite
Knife
Wire

A spare air filter (cleaned and oilied) or at least what you need to clean and re-oil if need be. Don't forget your 2 stroke oil and fuel.

I'd also recommend riding at your own pace. Easy way to get hurt is riding at someone else's pace.

Have fun!

Yeah i am gonna bring some wheres around 7 gallons(at the truck). Ill just make sure i dont go to low. From what i have talked to him about there is about an hour or so trails then you head back to chill then do it again.

I live and ride in the northeast, I think that list is over kill.
here's what I carry:
2 pr riding glove or "mechanic gloves"
Extra socks
Large zip ties
Duct tape
Co2 tire inflator n 4 cartridges
Tire plug kit
2 blasty plugs
Spark plug socket wrench
Tow rope
T- handle 1/4 socket wrench w/ 8mm 10mm&12
8,10,12 combo wrenches
Single digit tire gauge
Lighter
Beer or liquor... Pref.

Pliers, Phillips and flat

I dont carry but a few metric wrenches, water and my cell phone on me.

Im going for a 5 day ride and this is what i will be bringing other than gas, the bike, and me.
Helmet, Clothes, Boots
Tool box
Spare bolts
Spark plug
Tranny fluid
Tire Plug kit
Jets
Tape Zip ties
Wrenches
Sockets Socket plug
Allen wrenches
Channel locks
Crescent wrench
WATER
Credit card
Lock tite

Sissies....lol I carry a cell phone and thats about it. Adn if you want a spare tank put the oil injection tank back on and fill it up with mix with the hose plugged and plug it into the carb when you need too.