what color should i paint my frame?

what color should i paint my frame?

• Total voters
ill prolly go with this color because my brother has some paint left over from painting his gto
2l2xro.jpg

the red is a col color but with the blue plastics i dont think that would look very good but thats just what i think but its up 2 you!! i think black and blue

ill prolly go with this color because my brother has some paint left over from painting his gto
2l2xro.jpg

lol my bud's gto had some bad voodoo, wrecked before he bought it and crashed 4 time before being wrecked again

but back on topic i really like the black and blue

that red might just work with the blue. if not worst case just repaint the frame and use the red only on certain parts like brakes, a-arms or swinger.

red and blue huh?!?!? i guess everyone needs a custom look but the red frame and blue plastics looks tacky to my taste. it looks like one of those junker cars thats been hit many times. red front blue doors on a silver car. not trying to put anyone down just my personal opinion. i like a good simple color scheme that matches. id go black or gun metal grey(not silver) for the frame and accent it with some of the gun metal grey through the bike...... if you insist on painting a frame red you can always paint mine.... lol oh how i love to see a bike morph into its own custom look. cant wait for pic of what you decide to do.