What are the original handlebars?

Jan 18, 2017
Maine
I want to get some Pro Taper SE Series bars soon, mine are all kinds of bent and twisted. Previous owner must've rolled it, some of the fender brackets and stuff are either bent or broken as well. Regardless, I really like the feel of the original bars, they're like the perfect height for me, what type of Pro Tapers would be closest to the originals? ATV High, Mid, Low, CR High, KX Low, Henry Reed. I have no idea what any of those look like. Thanks for reading.

atv size chart from pro taper chaparrel motosports website.
you are going to have to measure them i guess lol
i had origional bars on a blaster i thought they were to low for me
or just bent the wrong way for me

this is the ''pro taper se'' bars ''atv'' only... measurments!

High bend
Measurements:
A
(Width): 813mm
B (Height): 160mm
C (Rise): 104mm
D (Clamp Area): 237mm
E (Sweep): 100mm
F (Control Area): 199mm

Mid bend
Measurements:
A
B (Height): 150mm
C (Rise): 93mm
D (Clamp Area): 237mm
E (Sweep): 76mm
F (Control Area): 206mm

Low bend
Measurements:
A
B (Height): 140mm
C (Rise): 88mm
D (Clamp Area): 228mm
E (Sweep): 84mm
F (Control Area): 206mm
the pic below is the contour pro-tapers but it shows how to measure them same thing:)
pro taper se 1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Markblaster
these are brand new never driven
pro-tap se HIGH BENDS
which have the least amount of
control area.
all other controls are stock

i still dont know the measurements on stock bars though lol

pro taper se high bend.JPG

pro taper se high bend 1.JPG

Thanks for the replies guys. Well if those are the high bends, I think the mids should be perfect. My dads Blaster has the high bends and they're nice, just a little high for me.

Thanks for the replies guys. Well if those are the high bends, I think the mids should be perfect. My dads Blaster has the high bends and they're nice, just a little high for me.
Do you know if the high bends allow the plastic that holds the oil light on an 03' Blaster to be reused? Or the mids?

Do you know if the high bends allow the plastic that holds the oil light on an 03' Blaster to be reused? Or the mids?

i could not get it to fit back on in pic i posted above so i left it off.
im sure it could be done but it is not easy needs adjusting somewheres.

Maybe you could fab up a tank light? Just below the gas cap? In the outer shell. Just a matter of cutting holes and wiring lol. That could look pretty nice as well lol