What adaption will I have to do to get these on?

Two reasons they might not work well. Banshee is longer between wheels, and right side is wider than left.
If I think of it I'll do a quick measurement and give an opinion.

he had them on a blaster previously is what he stated. Thank you for the input!

Hadn't noticed the mention of being on a Blaster either of the times I've seen that ad. I know the ones on my son's shee wouldn't fit wouldn't fit without modding, must be different brand.
I'm up by Lapeer, where you at?

Farming-ton Hills sir! got any used parts for me >:D you're only about an hour a way!

You asking a packrat to give something up? :eek:
Push come to shove I could thin the herd. Left case, Stator, trans, clutch.
Check Flint CL, guy in Lapeer has bunch of Blaster/Warrior parts.

I have already gone to that guy! He bored my cylinder for a very nice price! and he hooked me up with quite a few parts! he just has minimal aftermarket parts! I was mainly looking for spare brake/ aftermarket items like nerfbars and stuff! Seriously thought that guy in lapeer with the warrior and blaster parts is very honest and reasonable. He is like the jedi master of blasters. He can seriously answer any question you have!
Back on topic! Are these bars possible? Are they even worth it? know of any better deals?

Circular logic, he must work for the government.
We're it me I would pass, unless you want to drag your Quad with you.
Having both Blaster and shee in garage it was easy to compare.
The relationship of the peg to bolts is different. One is centered, one offset. The Banshee peg is 2 1/4 forward in relation to aprox center between the bolts, Blaster is centered.
Length of nerfs may cause them to hit front tires.
And there's no getting around the fact that the right nerf is 2 1/2 inches narrower because of the nonsymetrical Banshee frame.
This info is for you as much as anyone else that may consider them.

Reactions: ford_guy
Thank you for clarifying ill probably save up & get some nice ones with heel guards specifically made for blaster! Somethings you cant just cheapout on!