Went Riding Today

cool:)
bring a shovel and get to work :D nice n smooth take off... not lipped
a 125 would be easier to practice jump cuz they are lighter but love the 250's
i cant show any of my vids cuz i did not have safety equipment and it was before i joined here lol

Reactions: DeJay1206
cool:)
bring a shovel and get to work :D nice n smooth take off... not lipped
a 125 would be easier to practice jump cuz they are lighter but love the 250's
i cant show any of my vids cuz i did not have safety equipment and it was before i joined here lol

Hahaha

The 250 is fine for jumps, it's heavier, but the power makes up for it. I'm a little girl and don't go crazy up the hills yet when I'm jumping, once I get better I'll be flying up them. I ride the same bike Pastrana rides! Lol

i made this with a shovel and it hurt my ankels when landing,also i was too chicken to build a landing and exhausted from shoveling lol..... really not that high but it was hard to get a line up to it dodging tree stumps that i cut trees down to make lol i can see my house from here he he
2nd attempt pic 9.jpg

Reactions: DeJay1206
i made this with a shovel and it hurt my ankels when landing,also i was too chicken to build a landing and exhausted from shoveling lol..... really not that high but it was hard to get a line up to it dodging tree stumps that i cut trees down to make lol i can see my house from here he he
View attachment 11592

That's awesome man! I'll be there soon. Let's keep in mind I've been riding dirt bikes for 2 months! Lol. I'll be on another level next year.

A good key thing to keep in mind is not running over your camera man.... Might dent the rim

Haha haha dude, I was flying up the hill, got nervous and didn't make the turn...and he was too focused on recording that he didn't see me coming towards him till the last second....classic!