Weak throttle response

BetterBlaster

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys!
I have an 02 blaster just freshly rebuilt! It has a full DG exhaust boysen reeds air filter with no lid oil block off kit mixing at 32:1 new stator cdi box carborator and new coil. I jetted the carb starting out with a .300 now I put in a .290. My question is what size jet should I be running with my mods? Powers all there in the bottom end but boggs alot in the mid and top range! Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the add!

Hey guys!
I have an 02 blaster just freshly rebuilt! It has a full DG exhaust boysen reeds air filter with no lid oil block off kit mixing at 32:1 new stator cdi box carborator and new coil. I jetted the carb starting out with a .300 now I put in a .290. My question is what size jet should I be running with my mods? Powers all there in the bottom end but boggs alot in the mid and top range! Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the add!

Ok so I guess I will have to order a few smaller jets then. Wander why the vitos jet kit didn't come any lower than a .290 main jet oh well. Now the jet kit said to make sure to change the pilot, tgere was only one pilot it the kit.. I'll change back to stock and try the steps. Thank you very much!

Ok so I guess I will have to order a few smaller jets then. Wander why the vitos jet kit didn't come any lower than a .290 main jet oh well. Now the jet kit said to make sure to change the pilot, tgere was only one pilot it the kit.. I'll change back to stock and try the steps. Thank you very much!
Because the Vito's kit is designed around the Fat Bastard pipe. You may (probably) have a problem with the needle. It's a little shorter to provide a richer mid range/half throttle.