WE DID IT BOYS took it all the way

blastermaster85

Feb 20, 2008
somewhere , mass
SO WE DID IT ITS A FUNKIN GREAT THING LIVEN IN NEW ENGLANDHUH FELLAS ITS SAFE TO SAY BOSTONS THE BEST IN THE NBA MLB AND NFL OH IT FEELS SO SWEETI:IB-):-D

MAN DO I FEEL GOOD

your patriots choked big time, in 3 years most people won't even remember they were in that game...but yeah boston has had some good luck with its sports the last couple of years

not sure that they are the best big dawg, they definatly cheat though thats forsure =)~

LOL =))WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT MAN WASNTME FILMING I HAVE TO SUPORT MY HOME TEAM NO MATTER WHAT LOL BUT HEY THATS WHY I SAY F ITB-)ITS COOL WIT ME AS LONG AS WE DONT GET CAUGHT AGAIN LOL LOL LMAO ...............................................AND A FEW MORE SUPERBOWL RINGS WOULD BE NICE BUT THATS THE ONLY GAME WE LOST THE WHOLE SEASON SO ,........................................I:IB-):)

cheating or going over game film, to each his own like blastermaster said. patriots deserved it, just underestimated the big NY. no big deal no i'm not a fake bandwagon been with the pats all my life. better luck next year? haha

yep boston sure did deserve it this but wat can i say if you have 3 stars on your team you should win somthing but next year when the lakers have bymnum kobe is gonna have 4 rings how many paul peirce has again im jus wondering but i liked the lakers all my life and to see them go down like that is bad but boston deserved it

SO WE DID IT ITS A FUNKIN GREAT THING LIVEN IN NEW ENGLANDHUH FELLAS ITS SAFE TO SAY BOSTONS THE BEST IN THE NBA MLB AND NFL OH IT FEELS SO SWEETI:IB-):-D

MAN DO I FEEL GOOD

Hah??? Im confused .
Didnt the Pats lose to the Giants??

SB I was watching they did.=))
Cant forget cheating ..So really are they the Best

The redsox arent that good either.
So they won the WS in 04-07 , but look how long it took them.
Wouldnt say theyre the Best, Yankees now yes I would consider them the Best with 26 rings ( most in MLB)

Now for the Celtics ....YES 17 TIME CHAMPS .. That could be consider the Best.

BTW ...Im not a Pats or RS fan just to let you know ...But "Best" is a big words and Boston teams are far from it.
just my 2 cent

Last edited by a moderator: