wat race hood shud i get and wat color plastics

May 12, 2010
wv
project blaster tarus v1 v2 or v3. project blaster vented race fenders. or maier front race fenders (its really a hood just called race fenders). i could really use your guys help with this and wat color plastic i shud get.

me personally i like the v1....colors your gonna have to pick on your own your the one that is gonna be looking at it everyday. im going black plastics neon green frame. pick some colors u like and roll with it i dont think u can mess a scheme up

It's all opinions but I like the standard maier race front the best.If I had to choose one from pb I would go with the v2 and black in color.Black goes with many different color schemes.

i have changed my mind again and this time i am sticking with it and i can save money. Maier custom race fenders silver. gas tank cover silver. and yfz 450 rear fenders silver. i can get all that on clearance for only 250 bucks

you know if u still want the taurus v1 front u can send it to them later on and have them convert it or u could probably just buy the hood there easy to put on just a thought

im cant help it right now but i cant make up my mind i know im gonna get reg maier race fenders but should they be silver or orange

personally i would go with the maier vented race hood and send the fenders to project blaster and get them custom chopped for $50

Last edited by a moderator: