Warrior

same as the 350 raptor. never personaly owned one but i a buddy of mine had a 350 raptor and he was dissapointed on the power

Good trail bikes... Very low on power IMO! You can make them fast its no point its still a warrior with crappy suspension.. get a lt 400 or 400ex

Warriors have plenty of low to mid power and are decent on top but you need to pipe it add a uni and rejet to see the performance. Also they are about as bullit proof as they come.

get him a blaster!!!! or 250r!!!

I was thinking about blaster. But hes a big guy so he needs something bigger. And i wanted a 4 Stroke to play around with. So it's a win, win. He has a bike, i get a free bike to steal when he isn't riding.

I'm still thinking about having him get one.

He wouldn't be doing anything hardcore. Just putting around after me and my brother ( Him i want to get a blaster for ) And he's not much a speed demon, so i think it'd fit him.

I was thinking about blaster. But hes a big guy so he needs something bigger. And i wanted a 4 Stroke to play around with. So it's a win, win. He has a bike, i get a free bike to steal when he isn't riding.

I'm still thinking about having him get one.

He wouldn't be doing anything hardcore. Just putting around after me and my brother ( Him i want to get a blaster for ) And he's not much a speed demon, so i think it'd fit him.

ahhhh lol go with a grizz or rancher

Don't let size fool you, i'm 300 and the blaster hauls my ass around just fine, I would definetly pick up a warrior if the price was right. It would be good to put around on, and the are pretty hard to beat up. I've been trying to find one cheap for a while for when I just want to jump on and cruise not really ride hard.

I got Mine for 500 it just needed a new stator and iwas all there and that was atleast 6-8 months ago. The only problems that I have had was I had to replace the clutch and a ball joint failed on me.

if he hasn't been riding then a warrior is perfect for him. my dad rides one and i have one as well. if you get one feel free to ask for info and help. know the ins and outs of them pretty well.

Alright, thanks man. Anything i should look for if i go to check one out?

no different than looking at other quads. listen for noises, check the bearings, check the air filter, oil, compression test, etc...

Alright, thanks again.

I see your grieving over MCA. My English teacher told me at my lunch break the day he died, and we were both in tears. :(

Not really grieving, but was very shocked and saddened by the news. Grew up listening to them and their music will never be replicated. Definitely a big fan.