Warrior spindle and hub swap?

Nitro Blazer

May 11, 2008
Glen Allen, VA
Whats the deal on this swap? I bought the spindles and hubs off ebay for almost nothing, I noticed they are a little different. I have heard people call this a hack. It looked like a good idea to me because of the fact that I got the spindles and hubs for like $25 and I can get the complete set of lines and calipers with the master cylinder for pretty cheap under $100. From kits and what not that I"ve seen thats a pretty good price for discs in the front.

The only difference I noticed was that the warrior spinndles are shorter.

I appreciate any input.

If you are going with stock Blaster a-arms, the upper ball joint sockets are not compatable. The Blaster ball joint has a straight shank, where as the Warrior ball joint socket is tapered. I have seen some "fancy" hand drill work done on the Warrior spindle to get the job done, but would not trust it for a long term solution.

Here's the plug...

Item number: 290230477272 on Ebay

no problem... im going through the same thing... i had a set of calipers found... but someone outbid me today... you??

I was looking at complete sets. I bought the hubs and spindles a week or two ago off ebay. Wanted to try them out before I spent the money on the lines, calipers, levers. I've found a few complete from caliper to lever for around $40-$70.

I figure this is much cheaper than getting an 03-06 blaster setup.

i need the hubs and rotors now, i got the spindles a couple days ago and the calipers last night.