Want to do something different..

04BLSTR

May 20, 2011
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Hey, so I noticed alot of what colors for my frame posts and yes.. this is another one of those.

I'm trying to get ideas of what is out there already because I want something a little different.

I was thinking about using 3 colors: orange, black, and blue or green. Or maybe even do some sort of camo.

So any input on my color choice? seen alot of those colors out there?

I beat you to the orange. lol Well I did and several others beat me to it. Black is a very universal color. You can use just about any color plastics with Black. The others your plastics are kinda limited. White is another universal color that alot of people dont use. Personally my favs are Blue, Black, Red, and of course Orange.

I definately want some orange in there, I was debating all orange and green.. green plastics orange frame.. vice versa.. Im just not sure on how well those two will mingle together. Depending on shading it could be amazing or a compelte disaster. haha

there is only a handful really doin black and orange id rock it but im a black and yellow and ploshish/silver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone good with photoshop?

So.. How about this..

Green plastics, Green A arms and Swing arm, handle bar, steering column. Orange frame. Black front grab bars and rear bars, foot pegs and guards.

stabor1122 mentioned not seeing green/orange before anyone else out there see one like that?

*edit*

The green would be perhaps a dark/deep candy apple green and the orange would be an orange blast?

Last edited:
lol i said at the begginning of this thread im doin black and yellow not black and orange but look at my build thread haha. I like black orange and silver/shiney. that deep candy greed and a bright orange wood look good.