Waitin on new parts sux

Missy

Mar 8, 2009
Michigan
Ordered my new air box from F7 and some air deflectors which I know....it's not proven they actually work... But now I wait, it's like christmas!!!!!

the f7 box is nice i love mine. theres nothin proving the air scoops dont work, im pretty sure they acualy do more than you would asume.

At this point even if its only a little, its better than nothing. Got some bad feedback on another forum.

Im waiting on my chain, sprockets, tail light, front tires, swingarm skid, lowerend oil, uni filter, filter cleaner/oiler kit, and a lot of other sh*ttt.

Could have saved some money and got the cfm box and scoops for less than you paid for the f7 box.Nothing wrong with actingl ike a little kid before christmas.IMO lol

Could have saved some money and got the cfm box and scoops for less than you paid for the f7 box.Nothing wrong with actingl ike a little kid before christmas.IMO lol

It was pretty. Honestly I try to get things for the particality of it but in the end if they are pretty much the same and one looks better than the other I'm going for the looks. Don't go there yes...its a girl thang just accept and move on. :-D

It was pretty. Honestly I try to get things for the particality of it but in the end if they are pretty much the same and one looks better than the other I'm going for the looks. Don't go there yes...its a girl thang just accept and move on. :-D

so 245 stroker and mr305 have a feminine side since both where quads have to much bling?

where could i find these air scoops, and how much do they normally run for????
If you want air scoops ask d.jackson he makes them and they are powder coated your choice of color I believe.

I know how the wait goes, I just got the new gaskets and rings and such to rebuild my top end today, but I'm still waiting on the stuff to finish my hydro conversion 4-11 bizz days. ( whats with that? "Oh' we might ship it by plane or we may send it on foot whatever floats our boat.") of waiting with nothing but a useless USPS tracking number. For those of you who are not familiar with a usps tracking number, all it tells you is. "A shipping label has been created." I may do the top end tomorrow and maybe a shift star mod while I'm at it, but I'm waiting till I get everything to put it back together. So I can paint the frame and everything all at once.