Vito's 240 Kits

I for one, thank you very much for
Looking out for us.I don't care who it is. If there not dealing the rite way.call them out.

There's alot of new people that come on here not knowing alot about the Blaster parts market and would spend more money then they need to on that item. Now, who you think is going to get them blame when later they find out they over paid for the item? It's going to be KB and Blasterforum. How's that going to look when the word gets around that Blasterforum promote sellers that over charge on items? Do you think the good dealers will want to be on here ?

you should make a deal and port and polish it for the buyer

ken has always done that, best price on this kit, and best deal, sevice and turnaround time on porting anywhere

i cant wait to hear the results of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats where his roots are, motocross engines, he's got tons of experience with them

yep you right there awk, soon as i called and talked to him for 2 minutes i knew he was getting my engine, he schooled me on more of that engine than i could read about lol. i think that motor is gonna rip when he gets done. blueprinting the cases, porting, head mod, all the good shiat lol

great price from a great guy/ and great supporter of the blaster community!!! i think i need a spare LT motor.... i bet ken could make some nasty power out of my 250cc liquid cooled powervalved smoker

great price from a great guy/ and great supporter of the blaster community!!! i think i need a spare LT motor.... i bet ken could make some nasty power out of my 250cc liquid cooled powervalved smoker

you can bet your K&B discount coupon on that !!!!!!!!!!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa