Vitas big bore

kyle24

Jan 26, 2011
I Put a vitos kit on my blaster and it starts up and idles but after about twenty minutes it stalls and the plug looks flooded could it be that I'm still running the mixer on it

Its the bigbore kit but I got it running just a few adjustments and it's seems to be good for now

yeah if its flooding u got jetting to work on, do a plug chop man, best way to tune a bike, get rid of the mixer asap, unless u like throwing 500 bux out the window, mix ur own gas

make sure you did a proper break in. and if youre running a stock carb, you need to do a plug chop. last thing you need is for all that vitos bbk money to go down the drain because youre running too lean

vitos states directly on their site that the 240 kit requires the injection block off. and go the search bar type in most useful posts. and begin to read you will learn what a plug chop is. but before you ever even start that engine again learn what a leak down test and a compression test and perform both before you fry that top end trying to jet it

Kyle, when you pull out the spark plug check the very end of the plug and remember if it's wet black your too rich, and if your too lean it will be white. Try to get it between white/black (Brown) to the best of your abilities.

Also when you pre-mix the oil with the gas once you buy the oil block off kit from someone be sure to run the same oil and the same mixture. Different brands and mixture will throw the jetting off causing it to foul a spark plug or damage the top end.