VForce 3, should I or shouldn't I

we aren't talking big HP with just reeds. not sure what's up with the Guy bashing v3s. its about throttle response. get what you want but I'd get the v3s.

and as fir the yfz comment. that's funny cause they are far more reliable and rebuilding isn't that much since the head and valvetrain last nearly forever when taken care of.

if your going to do something do it right and get the v3s

I would have to agree with civic. V3's are just hype for the most part. Not a whole lot of diferance in those and the boysens and i have swapped back and forth many times. Save your money and get port work. Hell v force 2's in my opinion are a better bang for your buck if you can find them and yes i have used all 3 on the same motor with very little differance. There are a few products that are hyped in here that i wouldnt buy and the trinity pipe happens to be another one, its a good pipe but there are better out there in my opinion.

I would have to agree with civic. V3's are just hype for the most part. Not a whole lot of diferance in those and the boysens and i have swapped back and forth many times. Save your money and get port work. Hell v force 2's in my opinion are a better bang for your buck if you can find them and yes i have used all 3 on the same motor with very little differance. There are a few products that are hyped in here that i wouldnt buy and the trinity pipe happens to be another one, its a good pipe but there are better out there in my opinion.

you just be quiet about that trinity pipe sir...

ahahaha

btw, your boyesens are holding up fine lol I:I