Very cool grab bar w/ lockable tool/6pack box

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
just came across these while cruising ebay
pretty cool idea and may be very useful for a certain someone who likes to store beer in his airbox, or anyone who'd like to carry any valuables and have them locked up while away from their bike ???

looks like it comes with a standard grab bar, and the quick detach tool box

raptor 250 blaster quick release tool box cooler six | eBay

2ns7t5s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its gunna be loud as hell if you put metal tools in there, wrapping your tools in cloth of some sort will be needed.

thats is awesome, ive been thinking of welding someting like this up. but instead put the canister from my suzuki on the blaster. this looks like a really cool product id actually by instead of fabing myself.

I figured more than anything that this would give us guys ideas to fab our own, would they be as slick as this set-ups quick disconnect/lockable feature .......Prolly not ?? But considering new grab bars alone are $50 +-
This does seem reasonably priced.
Some foam lining like a gun box would be nice, as would some weatherstripping around the lid to help waterproof it might make it near perfect ??

Last edited:
Wow!!! all of that for $129.99 that is a awesome price. I have used my cooler in my 6pack rack for a lunch box once and in about 10 min my lunch looked like mush.

i like the standard looking bar the trail box isnt my style at alll but if your into trail rindin the box is the way to go

I might try to incorporate something like this on my new grab bar. just something to keep a few tools, air filter, tow strap, etc in. maybe a gatorade or so.

I like the idea of using a bed liner inside to help pad it and keep the noise down!