Upper/Lower Chain Rollers

Renegade69

Mar 21, 2012
New York
I have been working on a 1995 Blaster a friend of mine gave me. It's running well now. Ordered a rear brake setup from AWK, removed the carb, cleaned it up and installed new jets. My question is, it's time to replace the chain and sprockets which I already have(14/40), what rollers should I buy for the upper and lower chain rollers. They are real sloppy, they both have a lot of up and down movement as well as being chewed up. I have been watching All Balls on eBay, are they any good or should I just buy stock?
Thanks

if you purchace rollers don't go cheap. the double bearing ones are best and made of better material. you might have to cut the threaded nipple off the frame also for some instalations.

i like the $14 ones from east coast atv, double bearings, and very hard black reinforced rubber, i had one go bad after only a few months, i emailed ecatv, and dude sent me 2 new ones on the house !!!!!

here............
NEW ECA 32MM ATV CHAIN ROLLER 300EX 400EX 450R 250R | eBay

you must cut the tubes from the frame and these come with longer bolts to bolt to the threaded tab that is left after tubes are removed, w/ a nylock nut to make sure it stays put

BTW....you're brake system ships in the morning
PM'n you the install tips now

Last edited by a moderator:
This site is great. 3 replies in 5 minutes. Just to verify, the upper and lower are the same?
AWK, I am anxiously awaiting that brake set up.
Thanks

I bought the Alba double ball bearing roller (w/ bolt) off of ebay, cut off the stock post with a hacksaw blade and easily installed the roller. Works like a champ!

Last edited:
This site is great. 3 replies in 5 minutes. Just to verify, the upper and lower are the same?
AWK, I am anxiously awaiting that brake set up.
Thanks

yes, upper and lower are the same

ok, try not to laugh... i use my sons skateboard wheels. not the soft ones but the ones made for asphalt. they are hard enough not to come apart and the are ALL OVER HIS ROOM!!! lol theyre slightly larger than stock but i havent had any issues yet.

ok, try not to laugh... i use my sons skateboard wheels. not the soft ones but the ones made for asphalt. they are hard enough not to come apart and the are ALL OVER HIS ROOM!!! lol theyre slightly larger than stock but i havent had any issues yet.

sneak me some too! haha just kidding. He will never miss em!